MMORPG localization specialists...
From a few thousand words... to several million per project!
With its know-how and team motivation, Around the Word has been entrusted with some of the most ambitious projects of all time.
Starting in 2003, we began work on the French adaptation of Dark Age of Camelot, at that time the most important (and biggest!) MMO out there. We provided an innovative methodology to remain true to our quality objectives while meeting head on the new challenge the genre created in terms of volume. We have continued to innovate and develop tools and processes particularly adapted to the specific characteristics of MMO’s. We are proud of the list prestigious titles that our unmatched experience is built on.
- Wildstar (2014)
- Marvel Heroes
- Guild Wars 2
- Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- Warhammer: Age of Reckoning
- Guild Wars
- City of Heroes
- Dark Age of Camelot
- And many more...
For contractual reasons, we cannot provide a full list of titles or publishers.
Advantages we offer
- Continual quality assurance
- Adaptation to your needs
- A motivated team
- Unmatched number of major MMO’s localized
- Extensive understanding of CAT tools (Trados, SDLX, etc)
- Experienced analysis of loc kits
- Close collaboration with the publisher and/or developer to set up a delivery schedule and the best qualitative solution possible
- Custom-built proprietary tools including multilingual online glossary
- Capacity for very high volume localization - translation and recording - while preserving coherence
- (1,600,000 words for the largest MMORPG)